June 15, 2018

Hello Stars! The weCode staff is super excited to announce that we're finally back. we've got a surprise waiting for you in our latest announcement, which also details of what we plan to bring back! We would be absolutely thrilled to have you guys leave your comments and suggestions on our announcement as well, because we built this community for you, and we would hate for it to be anything but that.

Peter Quill's introduction vol. 1
posted Jul 12 2018, 08:01 AM
Why is this place so pretty? After taking a look to this marvelous skin I couldn't resist to register, I only hope to learn as much as I can so one day I have the skills I need to do stuff like this!

My name is Ash and I'm from the space Spain. I'm a comic lover and I enjoy everything that has something to do with coding/making graphics, so here I am! I know most of the basics and I've been coding for a while now, but I still have too much to learn and this seems the right place to do it. Right now I'm on my summer vacations, so I have plenty of time participate and to start meeting you all. I'm a bit shy at first, but I swear I'm friendly and very open. Introductions are not my thing, so if any of you have any question just let me know and... that's all! See you around <3
aka Ash
She/her
3 posts
9 points
posted Jul 12 2018, 08:04 AM
    Welcome to WeCode, Ash! I am also from space. This place is down right beautiful and I'm so excited you've decided to join us! There is definitely a lot of resources, tools and awesome people around to help get your foot in the door. Spain is beautiful, do you like living there? I'm a Spain futbol fan myself~ Anyways, my name is Summer, don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything, I hope to see you around the forum ^^

--------------------

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY

you're gonna carry that weight...
SUMMER
LEO

aka summer
she/her
32 posts
38 points
posted Jul 12 2018, 08:29 AM
@Summer, it's so nice to see that I'm not the only one who lives to cross the space, thank you for the welcome <3 Spain is a beautiful country and I definitely love to live here, even if there's a lot I would change about this place! I'm a football lover as well, are you watching the World Cup? I'm enjoying it a lot, even if we lost our opportunity too soon hahaha Anyway, if you ever want to chat about football and spanish teams let me know <3 And thank you again, I'll let you know if I have any question about the site!
aka Ash
She/her
3 posts
9 points
posted Yesterday at 11:37 pm
Welcome star lord- I mean- Ash, and welcome to wecode!! I’m pierrot, one of the resident admins. Don’t hesitate to HMU if you have questions, comments or concerns!!!

Also I have never been to Spain but it’s definitely on the bucket list! It’s so pretty 💖 Last summer, I spent 3 weeks driving through France, Italy, Switzerland and Germany. I wanted to see Spain but it was a little far for one trip 😢😢

Hopefully we can help teach you some skills!!!

--------------------
pierrot @ princess qn
" I don't wanna live my life in circles, I just wanna find an empty road, let's get away from here, let's go "
aka pierrot
she / her
1202 posts
1043 points
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options

join our discord!